Thank you for considering your contribution to KRC. KRC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and your donations are tax deductbile.
If you want to give to specific projects, below are dedicated links for some of the projects. Giving to some other project? Please write a memo while making the donation.
We are part of community giving programs through Amazon Smile - a portion of your purchases is automatically donated to KRC!
- Organization Name: Korean Resource Center
- EIN: 95-3879699
- Corporate No: C1208442
- DUNS: 165117656
- Board Chair: Caroline Lee
- President: Dae J. Yoon
- Executive Director: Jonathan Paik
- Established: 1983
- Staff: 30
- Volunteers: 300
- Members: 1,427
- Budget size: $2.4 Million in 2018
- Revenue: 37% Foundation grants, 35% Grants received through collaborative work, 14% Individual giving, 13% Program income, 1% Other
- Expenses: 40.1% Civic Engagement, 27% Immigrant Rights, 9.5% Housing Rights, 3.2% Health Access, 20.1% Management & Administration, 0.2% Fundraising